CK Go Places Search Engine

Sunday 11 January 2015

My First Model-shoot Outing of 2015

I haven't been to any model photo-shoot outing since September of last year. In order to polish my skills and not to let my cameras and lenses growing mushrooms in my dry box, I signed up for the Sarawak Photo-Art Society (SPAS) model photo-shoot outing this morning although I am not a member of the Society. The fee was RM15.00 which is considered reasonable for a non-member to join the event.

I saw many familiar faces at the event and it was an enjoyable morning with photos to shoot and life to catch up with friends. Here are some photos I like from this event. I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoyed shooting them.

Chinese_Costume_13

Chinese_Costume_14

Chinese_Costume_15

Chinese_Costume_16

No comments:

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets