CK Go Places Search Engine

Sunday 5 January 2014

The Fantasy of Anastasia

Yesterday, a team from Sony Malaysia came to Kuching to promote the A7/R camera system again. Since I have bought this camera during the pre-order promotion, I just brought along my camera for the photo shooting session arranged by the team.

Although it was just a very short session and also quite difficult to get a good angle to shoot due to the crowd, I still enjoyed the session while chatting with some veteran photographers. I am also a very happy owner of the Sony A7R camera.

Anastasia_001
Sony A7R + LA-EA4 + SAL85F14Z

Anastasia_002
Sony A7R + LA-EA4 + SAL85F14Z

Anastasia_003
Sony A7R + LA-EA4 + SAL2470Z

Anastasia_004
Sony A7R + LA-EA4 + SAL2470Z

No comments:

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets