CK Go Places Search Engine

Wednesday 11 April 2012

A Touch of Swiss in Český Krumlov

When I walked along Vltava River to the quieter part of Český Krumlov on one morning, I saw something very interesting. This part of Český Krumlov is more Swiss than Czech.




It was just about 7 a.m. in the morning. Therefore, there were not many people around. Furthermore, these are the hotels on the more tranquil part of Český Krumlov where everybody was still sound asleep.




If I were to stay in Český Krumlov for a longer period, I would surely make an effort to come here again with a mug of coffee and some sandwiches for breakfast.




Since I didn't have time, I brought back these scenes in my camera, just to sip my coffee while munching my sandwiches in front of my computer screen.


No comments:

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets