CK Go Places Search Engine

Friday 11 November 2011

Charles Bridge: Medieval Mood

Charles Bridge is not only fascinating to visit during daytime. When it gets dark, the medieval atmosphere is more prevailing. This is one of the best hours to capture some photos with great mood.






As you can see from the photos, the weather was very cloudy. That added more mood to the photos but it was very windy. Luckily I had a sturdy tripod with me that I didn't regret lugging it around.






By the time it got dark, raindrops started to drop on my head. I didn't quit but drawn my umbrella out of my backpack and kept on shooting in the rain. The wet cobble-stone pavement rendered the mood even better! Sometimes, it takes bad weather to get good pictures.




1 comment:

Robin said...

Beautiful. I love that last shot, wonderful light and the ghosts are fabulous. Brings back lovely memories of my own trip to Prague, too.

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography on etsy and Society6 and bring home something beautiful today!

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets